What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Saturday, July 2, 2011

the yarn dream

The first night I was here in Michigan I had an odd dream. The whole night was collected by odd dreams, actually but this one in particular was strange. Thought I'd share.

I'm in the backseat of my friends car. He's driving. There's people outside of the car shooting water pistols at me. All of them. Running beside the car shooting. All of them laughing and pointing at me. Soon, my friend, who is driving, joins in. He grabs a gun from under the seat and joins the crowd. They slowly leave and soon enough it's just my friend and I. I find a bit of the yarn coming out of my sweater. I pull at it to rip it off. The small bit becomes a huge flowing piece that's going on for miles. Flowing out of the car. It won't stop. The car is full of yarn. My friend is looking for a scissors to cut it off. We can't find any.

I wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment