What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

on google+


I got invited to Google+ yesterday by fellow blogger pal, Mike Boon. So far so good. It's reminding me of the younger days of that other site that everyone is on these days and had a movie made about it. It is going to die soon when this new Google+ thing takes off. I can feel it. Taste it. I'm still spending most of my time experimenting with it. Discovering the new vehicle for social media. If you would like to check it out, let me know. Leave a comment on here or send me a note. I will send you an invite. Get them while they're hot. And before Mark finds out.

No comments:

Post a Comment