What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Sunday, June 5, 2011

sunday in the sunshine...

Got two coles on my bottom of my feet. I burned the top wall of my mouth. Wondering if that's how cooties spread. Eating a chocolate ice cream bar. Looking outside. Watching Mom get the patio ready. Got a new table and a couple of steal chairs. The yard is coming together. I watched a couple of movies while lounging on the couch. Every once in a while checking my phone and e-mail and other favorite sites. I made perogies and then took a nap. Still kind fuzzy in my mind. Not fully awake. Been tired all day. Mom came into my room this morning wondering if I was OK. I slept in after 8. Weird for me. But it is a Sunday in the sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment