What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

another boring storm..

My Twitter and Facebook feeds came alive earlier with the threatening of a huge thunderstorm. Doors shut, the television cracked on the news, I was ready. I set up my cam by my bedroom window to cover the footage to post up later on. Thought I would have some fantastic views of the thunder and the potential hail. And that rumor of a tornado landing. The storm came and went. Nothing. I uploaded the footage anyway and this is what I got. A lousy, boring storm in Newmarket. I hear just down the street though got a classic show. Lucky them.


No comments:

Post a Comment