What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Thursday, June 16, 2011

aches..

This headache hasn't gone away since Monday. It's there. As soon as I think it's gone, it's just in the back making less noise. It has dampened what could've been a good week. This week has been tiring and stressful and anxious. Worst week I've had in a while. I haven't had enough creative power to keep myself busy and not thinking about this mysterious ache. Sleep. Eat. Work. SLeep. Repeat. I've been the laziest I've been in a long time. I've watched a movie and a few documentaries. I guess that would be the best part of the whole week. Being able to do stuff that I usually don't have the time to do. Or the lack of energy of being able to sit there and do. I am happy I did it. The docs were inspiring and thought provoking. Better than watching the Soaps, right? I want to get better. It's summer. Almost. And I want to be good for the weekends. That's what we live for this time of year, right? I want to write, too. Spend some time outside. Haven't been able to do any of the above this week and it bothers me. Is it me or has this week gone by way too fast? It's Thursday already. I'm just hoping for a better week next week. Hoping I'll be back to my old self next week. In the meantime, I'm going back to bed..

No comments:

Post a Comment