What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

motoneige vs montagne

I have never been the snow guy. I never really liked winter sports besides street hockey. I don't know how to skate or ski. I'd rather be by a fireplace and heat up some marshmallows and read a good book or watch a good flick during the winter months. However, that doesn't stop me from having appreciation for what the girls and guys do out there every year on the white mountains making physical art with mother nature. This video shows you how terrifing it would be if you fell down a mountain. This makes me love grass, concrete and dirt a whole lot more....


No comments:

Post a Comment