What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

the c word...


My throat hurts. It's not going away. Crunchy type of cold feeling. I'm going to get it checked out. Just to make sure it ain't anything bad. I had the talk with some friends yesterday about The C Word. That word. The word that has killed so many of my friends in recent years. The C Word. The monster that takes wonderful lives and degrade them into helpless souls just waiting for an easy out The C Word is The Killer. I hate The C Word. I just want to make sure it isn't The C Word. It can't be. Not Me. But I'm sure everyone else said that, too. It's never them. Or Him. Or Her. Or Us. But sometimes it is, and all you got to do is to be strong and fight it. Fight The C Word and make sure it doesn't get you first.


I so need to get this throat thing checked out.


No comments:

Post a Comment