What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Sunday, April 17, 2011

tea, coffee or me..

Trying to decide which one. Got up early. Couldn't really sleep. Wondering now if I should make coffee to stay up or tea to fall back asleep. Get a snack or a full fledged breakfast. I must say though it's always nice to wake up early on a Sunday. Full day of things you can do. Creative thoughts becoming reality. I usually finish everything by noon. Then head back to bed. Wake up by 4 and have dinner. Laze around for a while and not have to think of anything till Monday. It's funny, but it's not till Tuesday I get back into working mode. Monday's have never been good for me. Monday blahs, as they say. But I'm babbling. Don't mind me while I go make some coffee now. Morning....

No comments:

Post a Comment