What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Thursday, April 14, 2011

getting married

Someone asked me the other day what it was like to have a blog. Like really having a blog. Not like a page where you say it's yours because it's your name and never update. I compared it to getting married. It's commitment. Being able to think of witty, newsworthy, entertaining, and insightful topics to write about and videos to post. The blog listens to you when no one else is. When everyone else is asleep it's up. By your side. It's goes down the same roads you do and cheers to the good times while they help you through the bad times. I just celebrated my 6th year anniversary doing the blogging thing. 3 years with this wife and I don't plan this commitment to break anytime soon. The best thing about this girlfriend on my side? It grows along with you and it challenges you. They battle you inside the ring while cheering you on at the same time. And that's the love I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment