What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Monday, March 14, 2011

the sun can be deceiving...

Sometimes the sun can be deceiving. Brightly shinning and piercing through the window, you think that it's a hot day. You open up the window to find out that it's just a facade and that it's really cold out. The sun just happens to be out. Today was different. I looked outside and noticed that more snow vanished from my front yard. I can see almost a whole yard of green. I went out for my weekly jog around the corner (which will graduate into my daily jog once the nicer weather comes) and I smelled something. Spring. I can smell it. Almost feel it. I got home and was so satisfied with today's cool breeze and the the slight hit from the sun, I decided to open my bedroom window. It's been open since. And it didn't even get cold. Soon, spring will be here where I can walk on concrete and put my hands through green grass. The warmth and the smell of new beginnings. Almost here.

No comments:

Post a Comment