What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Sunday, March 27, 2011

lazy sundays

One constant quote I've heard this weekend is that it has passed so fast. I thought so, too. Woke up this morning wondering how it could already be Sunday. Got up early and tried to start my day. Get things done before Noon. Fail. I had to go back to sleep. Not like I had a big night on Saturday. Went to bed before midnight. It was just that Sunday morning drowsiness that seems to kick in every week. No matter how refreshed you feel. I did, however end up download some albums I've wanted for a while which was really cool. Listened to old Prince while making banana pancakes. Then crashed. Woke up and still kinda tired. It was a lazy Sunday indeed. Less than a week I will be in Miami. Looking at the weather I'm happy I'm leaving for a bit. Doesn't look like this winter from hell will be leaving us anytime soon. It'll be an average of 30 degrees over in Florida for the first few days I'm there. Finally, t-shirt. Beach. Some type of exotic mixed drink and sunshine. It's about time. These are the lazy days I look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment