What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Sunday, March 6, 2011

new and growing...

Got a new computer yesterday. It's a laptop. Believe it or not, it's my first laptop in my years of computer use. Crazy how time flies. I've been on the internet for more than a decade and I think it's just starting to notice its abilities. Of course, the internet is always evolving and growing so it's continuously improving and growing. Like when they say it's the biggest blank in history. OF course it is. Because it's always getting better over time. Much like how humans should be like. Growing and progressing and outdoing themselves from the day previous. I'll leave you with that thought for today. Going to spend more time with my new friend Bertha the Laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment