What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Friday, January 28, 2011

time flies

Amazing how time flies. I was just telling someone the other day that what's so amazing about my blog is that I can look back to what I wrote years ago and reconnect with the me back then and totally understand why I wrote what I did and what I was feeling at the time. I was browsing through some of my old blogs that I don't update anymore and found a few juicy little poems I penned back in the fall of 2007. A long time ago. Amazing how time flies. I was depressed, sad and feeling angry at myself at the time. Won't get into why but I look back at it now and wonder why I let myself feel that way. Anyway, the poems were good. I posted them on here. Check them out and let me know any thoughts. Don't forget. They were from 2007. Not now....

No comments:

Post a Comment