What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Friday, January 28, 2011

i think i'm better now


It’s getting better. I think it is. But is it? I don’t know. I just know
I can move on.

Move on to better things. Things that make me happy. Not sad. Not having to stay up till dawn.

Thinking. Wondering. Hating myself. Hating her. Hating it. Love. Hating. Too much. I think it’s getting better.

I don’t need letters, or long paragraphs trying to prove to myself that I’m over it.

I just know. I can see it in myself. How I feel in social situations. How I don’t think about it anymore. Well, not as much as I used to.

Sometimes I would remember. How the time flew by when I was getting intoxicated and depressed.

I really needed a rest. I had it. I got better. At least I think I did. I’m not a kid anymore. Band-aids don’t make this better. It’s strength that does it, kiddo. Maybe I do have that. Maybe that’s what got me through that.

I think I’m better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment