What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Sunday, January 23, 2011

the stress' of a sunday afternoon



I had some ogranic nachos today. There's a leftover smell of the organically grown tomatoes and corn chips. It really smells. Thinking of opening the window, but I just got my room a good temp. Do't want to ruin it with -35 degree Canadian weather we're having today. The stress' of a Sunday Afternoon. Watching Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. For the first time. Not sure why I have never watched it before. Great flick. Good think I'm mentally sober while watching this. Otherwise, I would be either freaked out or very confused. It's one of those movies. The nephew came over. My sister dropped him off. Looked at him and asked him if he was going to dirty up the place, again. He looked at me, smiled and laughed. He does that all the time when he sees me. This sunshine that's gazing through the window is really deceiving. You'd think it's hot outside. Not. The stress' of a Sunday afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment