What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

leaving it till today..

Design contests make me mentally tired. More on that later. I am trying to get over a cold. Been here since Sunday. Yesterday I had no motivation to do anything, then I had this big energy bolt hit me and ended up creating a couple of cool things. Like that video I posted below. I've come up with a New Year's resolution. Not to put off till tomorrow what I can do today. I've always been a prognosticator. I blame my love towards homework. Ever since then I used to put off doing school work till the very last minute. The big projects were the worst. The habit just stuck. I used to think what is there to do and then I would think of it and then I would justify for leaving it for another day. Even stuff that I enjoy doing. But not this year. I'm trying to get done as much as I can do in a day. Make everyday productive so I can lay myself down at night at be happy with myself knowing that I accomplished something. That gratification feeling is awesome. Makes all the headaches, stressing, punching the wall and hitting the computer screen all worth it. Was trying to re-design the site yesterday but I failed. Again. No creativity power when there's a dozen 12 year olds jumping around in my head and playing the drums while my nose is getting feathered by any little breeze that zooms by. Tomorrow I intend to get better and be more constructive with my time. Tomorrow I plan on working more on the design contest and maybe make a video or two. Tomorrow. Not today. Tomorrow. Yeah. Leave it till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment