What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Monday, January 24, 2011

baby, i got a cold inside..

Sick. You know that type of cold you get when your temples feel like they're on fire, your eyes are burning and watering, your nose can't stop running, your head can't take light, you don't have any motivation? That's what I got. Kicked in this morning. Hasn't left. Hopefully it's one of those 24 hour bugs I get at times. Been getting them alot. Tomorrow I have a phone interview with the leader of the Toronto band, The Shanks. Doing an interview with them for Cadence Magazine. I just hope I'll be well enough. On Friday I did one with the front man of Us and Others. Cool guy. Good interview. Should have that up this week. It's one of those colds where the only thing I want to do is to sleep. But my head is pounding so much, I can't. The only thing I can do is to be strong and bare it. Till it leaves.

I came up with a whole new theory that this thing people call Winter is a season that was invented by the tissue and soup companies. And the people who sing that song Baby, It's Cold Outside. Winter must be some type of brainchild of someone or some big evil corporation. Mother Nature would never hurt us this much. Put us through this much misery. But I digress. They say only two more months. Let's hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment