What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

my top ten movies for 2010


This was a good year in film. Checked out more than I usually do. A good mix of different stuff came out this year. A mix of various plotlines, low-budget, big-budget, Hollywood, Independent. They all came out and showed their stars and entertained us. Well, at least they entertained me. As you most likely read yesterday, My favorite movie for 2010 is Black Swan. For more just check out my review below. Then they were movies like Valentine's Day that came with a huge budget cast but remained to be a complicated comedy that could be taken as an indie flick. The Social Network's hype lived up to expectation as did Inception. Other indie flicks like I Am Love and 127 Hours held their own. The Kids are Alright brought a Modern Family aspect to the theaters which was played out very well. Machete and The Book of Eli were dark stories but told exceptionally well.

Here is my list of my top 10 favorite flicks for 2010.

10. Due Date
9. Valentine's Day
8. The Book of Eli
7. 127 Hours
6. The Kids are All Right
5. I am Love
4. Machete
3. Inception
2. The Social Network
1. Black Swan

No comments:

Post a Comment