What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Saturday, November 6, 2010

lazy weekend afternoon's..

Got the craziest headache today. Don't know why. I think it's the weather. It's getting cold out. These are days when I like to hibernate. I chill in my bedroom. Watch old movies, check out new ones. Catch up on my favorite television shows. Drink hot chocolate and read a book. Re-decorated my area in the basement today. Added a couple more chairs and a end table and re-did a old stool I made in high school as a foot rest. I just made some of my special home made Alfredo sauce and mixed it up with veggies and baby shrimp. So good. Last night I watched that new Tony Danza show. Found out today it was cancelled. I caught the last episode. There were supposed to be two more but they'll never air. Shame. It was a good show. Random thoughts. I think I'm going to get an aspirin and now and continue my lazy weekend afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment