What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Sunday, November 28, 2010

chocolate memories


Friday was good. Saturday was relaxing. Today was Sunday. Home alone, I was able to have peace and quiet all weekend while getting some stuff done that I've been meaning to do. Early nights. Early to rise. Friday it snowed. A little dusting of the white stuff. God's way to give us a shake and remind us that the time is coming soon. When more will be dropping and it won't be this warm for long. This year has gone fast, eh?

I've been doing some designs which I will be posting up on here this week. Hopefully tomorrow. I dig them. I can tell I've been growing into my comfort level in terms of getting to know the tools. And my creativity. Sometimes, you think you know yourself way more than you think you do and then something happens when you surprise yourself even about your own intelligence and what you're able to do. It's always good when that happens.

I have to admit it. I have a thing for rocker chicks. Today I downloaded one of my favorite albums of all time. No Need to Argue. I was able to reunite with Deloris. I use to love her back in the day. Especially when she died her hair black. Then she got married, and my thoughts wondered to others. However, today. Today we go to know each other again and yes. The crush continues.

Speaking about crushes. I have one on the new Hot Chocolate Supreme at Tim's. I tried it the other day when I was went for a walk and ended up at the mall. I sat down in the food court sipping on this steaming medium sized cup of dripping hot chocolate and cool fluffy white whipped cream and chocolate topping while looking all around. People with their winter jackets on. Winter boots making noises while they're marching from store to store. What a great thing, I thought. Hot Chocolate. It's the drink that goes along with the Holiday Season the most. It brings back memories of skating outside and warming up after a snowball fight and having it on hand by the Christmas tree on Christmas morning. Besides the memories that comes with the drink, it was also amazing. Everything complimented each other wonderfully and also warmed me up on cue. Thank You Tims. Once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment