What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Thursday, October 14, 2010

wrestling dream..


I'm in the audience for a huge wrestling card. I see familiar wrestlers in the ring. However, as I look around, the auditorium ends up being my room. They're wrestling in my bed. I try to rush the ring to get these huge men off of my comfort place. Out of room. Out of my house. However, I get held back by security. They're not letting me through. I end up just sitting there watching the wrestlers pounding each other and jumping onto my bed. I wake up.

I checked out what it means to dream about wrestling. It said; ,
To dream that you are wrestling, suggests that you are grappling with a problem in your personal or professional life. You are dealing with ideas and habits that need to be brought back into control.

No comments:

Post a Comment