What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Sunday, October 10, 2010

what i'm thankful for...

What am I thankful this year? A family that loves me unconditionally. Friends. Great friends. Friends who also love me unconditionally and put up with all the stress' I put them through every year. I'm thankful for having a nephew and two nieces that are turning out to be wonderful and humble individuals that are going to grow up to be confident, creative people. I'm thankful for music. Music that reminds me of my roots and progress' me. I say thank you to Hip Hop and how I'm still a fan of the culture after all these long years. I'm thankful for art. Painting. Photography. Things like that. Food. Cooking. I say thanks to radio and how it can still be a love of mine for more than 20 years. I also say thanks to my inspirations who have taught me to write. I say thanks to the English language and how I get like a school boy having his first crush when I learn about a new word. I giggle and stuff. That's what I'm thankful for. I'm also thankful for the Gods and the Earth and the Moon and the Sun. I'm thankful for the metaphysical aspects of life that you cannot see but it's there. Things that you cannot grab physically but can connect to emotionally. Things like that. That kinda stuff you can't replace. That's life. That's what is the big bonus of being. I'm just thankful. Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment