What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Sunday, August 22, 2010

that new jack.


I'm on that New Jack Swing tip today. A nice mix of New Jack and old school RNB from all over the map. Something about love tracks sang with a funky beat makes rainy Sundays so enjoyable while doing work around the house. I thought I would do up a VMT where I showcase some of the best tracks of that era. Slept on classics. Known beats. Obscure songs. It was a wonderful time for black music and the music video. If you don't know, now you know. Let's Go..



Don't Stop The Music - Yarbrough & Peoples
Slow Jam - Midnight Star
Reasons - Earth, Wind and Fire
Fresh - Kool and the Gang
I Wanna Dance with Somebody - Whitney Houston
That's The Way Love Goes - Janet Jackson
Lady - D'Angelo
Never Let You Go - Blackstreet
Tell Him - Lauryn Hill
This Women's Worth - Maxwell
Like A Women - Tony Rich
On and On - Erykah Badu
Right Here (Human Nature Remix) - SWV
I'd Rather - Luther Vandross
Just Be Good To Me - The S.O.S Band
Always Be My Baby - Mariah Carey
Twisted - Keith Sweat
When Will I See You Smile Again? - Bell Biv Devoe
End of the Road - Boys II Men
Diggin' On You - TLC
Iesha - Another Bad Creation
Cool It Now - New Edition
Roni - Bobby Brown
The Way You Make Me Feel - Michael Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment