What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

future. forward.

I've been missing in action lately. Sorry. I just had to take a break. Between the time of my last post on Mother's Day basically till yesterday, I went through a couple of the worst weeks of my life. I won't get into it right now. Maybe in the future but not now. Like everything. Like from what I went through a couple of years ago that I shared with all of you, I'm just reminded that it's just a growing process. A way for the guy above to say that I can deal with this. And that's why he gave it to me to handle, deal with and learn from and then move forward. Forward. Future. Two words that I have been diagnosing a lot lately. Tearing them apart and analyzing them. Looking at every which way one could define such simple words, but still yet so complex to the normal mind. I still don't get the full power behind those two words. Future. Forward. The more I define them, the more I realize how truth they have in their meaning. How symbolic and idealistic these words really are. Future. Forward. Constant mind thoughts go forward. It's the ones who have the lesser brain power to always look backward. The bravest of us look to the future. The cowards who look in the past are afraid to look onward.

No comments:

Post a Comment