What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Thursday, December 10, 2009

vmt: the winter sessions


The Winter Sessions is the title for this weeks Virtual Mixtape. Basically, songs I feel represent the feelings one gets during the season. Cool laidback, soft love songs mixed in with joyous and positive tracks that gives you good energy to enter the upcoming year. Songs that will make you reflect on the year that was while also getting you into a the holiday spirit. I will dig deep to educate, while adding in some well known flavor. Let's get this started. Let's Go..


Baby It's Cold Outside - James Taylor and Natalie Cole

I Think I Love You - Dwele
Golden - Jill Scott
Electric Relaxation - A Tribe Called Quest
Lifesaver - Guru
I Can - Nas
The Love We Share is the Greatest Gift of them All - Tom Brock
Say Hello - Jay-Z
Soon I'll be Loving You Again - Marvin Gaye
Like You'll Ever See me Again - Alicia Keys
Russian Roulette - Rihanna
Thieves of the Night - Blackstarr
Angel Dust - Gil Scott Heron
I Just Called to Say I Love You - Stevie Wonder
Get Together - Marva Whitney
Hear the Drummer (Get Wicked) - Chad Jackson
When A Wise Man Speaks - 45 King and Lakim Shabazz
Hey Yong World - Slick Rick
Raising to the Top - Doug E Fresh
Keep Raising to the Top - Keni Burke
I Love You - Mary J Blige feat. Smif'n'Wessun
Let's Take A Walk - Rapheal Saadiq
8 Days of Christmas - Destiny's Child
Christmas Is - RUN DMC
Santa Baby - Puff Daddy feat. RUN DMC, Mase, Salt & Pepa, Onyx and Keith Murray

No comments:

Post a Comment