What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Saturday, November 7, 2009

vmt: good music is good music


It's been a long time. I should've have left you. I thought I would throw down another VMT on this cool but sunny and cloudy Saturday morn. This time around, I'm just going to share with you a bunch of tracks I've been digging for the past little while. Some new. Some old. Some classics. And some tracks that never really got the props it deserved. Keeping in the tone of the VMT format, I will also educate you on the tracks by digging in the crates and giving you a bit of a history lesson. Don't sleep. Let's Go!


I Know You Got Soul - Eric B and Rakim
I Know You Got Soul - Bobby Byrd
Never Can Say Goodbye - Michael Jackson (DJ Jazzy Jeff re-mix)
Fear - Drake
Super Lyrical - Big Pun feat. Black Thought
D.I.T.C. - Lyrical Threat
I Love You - Mary J Blige feat. Smif'n'Wessun
Ike's Mood I - Isaac Hayes
One Love - Massive Attack
Lady Don't Fall Backwards - Peter Doherty
Can It Be All So Simple - El Michaels Affair
Sounding Out The City - El Michael's Affair
Just Ain't going to Work Out - Mayer Hawthorne
I Quit (I Give Up) - OK Cobra
More Soup - Moka Only feat. MF Doom
How Could you Throw My Love Away - Carla Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment