What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

the together dream..


You know thoes times when you think a problem, or someone has left your life? You have accepted the outcome and moved on when soemthing happens, and they crash right back into it? That happened to me a few nights ago. As a dream. If you know me well enough you'll know that I take my inner voice seriously. I listen to it. That's why I post the best and worst dreams on here. To get a clearer understanding on what's happening inside of me. What my inside's are trying to tell me. This time, my insides were yelling at me. At least that's what I think. Here's the dream. Let me know what you gather from it...


I'm in my old school's gym having lunch. Sitting with my friends talking. We're talking about sports, music, life. Everything is going smooth and regular. Munching away enjoying the day when ****** walks in. I don't talk to her. I don't know why, but I just don't. I notice her. She notices me. I continue chatting with my mates for a while. Eating and texting a friend back and forth. ****** walks up and sits next to me. She starts to talk to me. I'm short with her. Not really trying to engage in converstation. She tries harder and harder to start a conversation. I'm not having it. Continue to talk to my pals, when she steals some of my food. I look at her and before I yell at her for stealing my food, I just stare at her and tell her jokingly, I was saving that piece for last or soemthing to that effect. She smiles. She gets up and grabs me. She says we have to go for a walk. I get up and we start to walk. As we're leaving the gym, she grabs me around my sholders and holds me closer to her. I grab her around her waist. We're walking down the hall at the same speed holding each other. We're joking about what's going on around us. We open a door that leads outside. There's a blue handle on the door. She loves that color. I ask her if she wants me to steal it for her and she could use it as a new belt buckle. We both laugh. We're outside now. Walking. We're holding hands. We see a ravine. I help her down the hill. We're now by a pond. I put down my jacket for her to sit on. She thanks me. I tell her that she doesn't have to thank me.

I wake up.

Hard to read, huh? I don't know what this could be about. Or what it could mean. Tough one.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment