What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

vmt: keep ya head up pt 2


Here's part 2 of my Keep Ya Head up VMT where the first one left off..

Sometimes, when I'm done writing and can't do anything else creative to express my current feelings, I turn to Hip Hop to make it all better. This edition will be dedicated to tracks that inspired me. However, I'm going to take it a step further and look at the samples that inspired the song. Hope you enjoy. Let's go.


The Foreign Exchange - Hustle Hustle
The Life - Mystic
Golden - Jill Scott
Sky's the Limit - Notorious B.I.G.
Anything - Jay-Z
I'd Do Anything - Oliver Twist
Just the Two Of Us - Will Smith
Just the Two of Us - Bill Withers
These Eyes - The Guess Who
Stick to Your Vision - Maestro Fresh Wes
Dear Hip Hop - Dan-E-O
Krazy World - Ghetto Concept
You're All I Need - Method Man feat. Mary J Blige
You're All I Need (To Get By) - Marvin Gaye feat. Tammy Terrell
What They Do - The Roots

No comments:

Post a Comment