What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

crazy crazy...


I've been very introspective lately. I don't know if it's just this indescribable feeling I've been having. This loafer type feeling where I don't really want to do anything or the loss of energy has given me this burst of energy at the same time where I've become very creative. More creative than usual. I feel like I'm on this creative wonder drug that's giving me a Red Bull high to do new stuff. Explore. Imagine. Wonder. It's a pretty cool feeling but don't get it. It's not like I'm really like this all the time. It's good I am. It's getting my mind off things. I think I've done some of my best work in a long while. I'm proud of that. I feel accomplished at the end of the day. At school today I just wanted to come home and do my own stuff. Felt like I didn't really have time to do this real work. As much as I'm being creative, though the deeper I'm looking into myself and understanding the things swirling around in my head. Crazy thoughts. Too many thoughts. Thoughts that are going everywhere. From every direction. Crazy, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment