What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Friday, July 17, 2009

went on a weeks vacation


Going to Michigan next week. Leaving on Sunday. I'll be there visiting the family and then heading to Windsor for the John Legend concert on Saturday. Can't wait. Haven't had a nice week long vacation for a while. Might do some work for my Dad while down there, too - to keep myself busy. I'll have to visit my nices and my sister and my brother-in-law and my friend from when I went to broadcasting school over there. Should be good. I might write some while I'm over there, as I don't know how my internet connection will be as I think the only time I will be able to use the net is when I'm home. Either way, I won't be updating as much. Hopefully I'll have some picture and video that I can put up upon my return. Stay Safe and still check in regularly, as you'll never know what I could have time to post while in the States.

No comments:

Post a Comment