What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Thursday, July 2, 2009

my old puma jacket


It gets a bit cold in my house sometimes. Usually late at night. After dinner, it's become a habit of mine to look around my house for a sweater to put on before I head to my bedroom for the night. Last night I couldn't find a sweater, but I found this old red, white and blue Puma zip-up jacket that must've been bought in the early 90s. Still fits. Very cozy. I was rocking it around the house today. I passed a mirror in my house. Noticed that man, this jacket still looks good on me. And it's still looks good - in that old school vintage kind of way. Adidas and Doc Martens have always been my favorite for shoe comfort but when it comes to light zip-ups, I have to go with Puma. They also make great shoes, but I love their jackets even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment