What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

morning e-mail


I woke up this morning and got this in my inbox.


Hey Mr. Shane Fame Alexander,

I wanted to send you a personal thank you for shouting me out on your blog and including the video on your blog :)

I'd love for you to come to my next show, so if you don't mind, I'd like to add you to my mailing list.

Take Care.

peace, love & butterflies,
sbt


The E-mail was from Saidah Baba Talibah. She was thanking me for posting her video yesterday on the site. Little e-mails like this give the strength to go on with my day.

For more Saidah check her music out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment