What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Monday, June 15, 2009

it's only my 31st after all..


My 31st is coming up. Next month. July 14th to be exact. With less than a month away, I'm trying to make a wish list. I'm pretty sure I can upgrade my phone this year that's why I'm going to bite the bullet and get a blackberry. Debating between the Blackberry Curve 8330 and the LG Rumour. I would also like a nice working camera where I can actually take some professional looking photos and maybe work more on my photography. I would also like some canvas and paint. Watercolor, please. I've been using a replacement MP3 player so maybe a new player. Don't worry about the headphones. They're working fine. Umm..What else? Clothes? Sure. I really do need new sneakers. My Docs are getting old. I would also like to have someone buy me tickers for De La in August and maybe a cool night out or a trip to Niagra this summer. Something cool like that. I'm not picky at all. I'm not going to ask for the lottery.

It's only my 31st after all.

I think I mentioned all the big and important stuff I would love for my birthday. Everything else would be gravy like maybe new ink for my printer or some new hats or t-shirts or money, even. There's a couple of wrestling DVD's I would like, too.

I just love birthdays. You can tell how selfish people truly are. I'm just trying to get stuff that I would love and appreciate and also kinda need. Not being too selfish.

It's only my 31st after all.

I would like my parents to take over my bills for a couple of months. That would be excellent. I would be the most greatful son ever. Really, I would. I do have a month to plan, but I'm sure it's a good time to start planning.

Planning for the Big 31st.

No comments:

Post a Comment