What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

rubber neck syndrome


People are moving in next door. They've been there since yesterday. Two trucks came and left and they're still moving stuff around. I can hear every word. It's so bad that sometimes I think that they're moving around in the kitchen. My kitchen. It's funny how whenever you get new neighbors it's the natural human condition to spy and to check out who will be moving in. If they have a daughter. How old are the mother and father. Are they single? Married? Divorced? It's the rubber neck syndrome. We as humans love to know other people's business. I know this for a fact. I don't know if I would've gotten so many hits on this very site if people didn't care about other people's business.

No comments:

Post a Comment