What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

the dreams in my room..


I couldn't sleep last night. I don't know why. I had a couple of good hours at the beginning but as soon as it hit 2:30, I woke up and couldn't get back to dreamland. Well, I lie. I did get back to sleep off and on, but it wasn't for long. When I did doze off, I was able to have some weird dreams. All of them occurring with me in my room as if I were awake. Here's a couple of them..

I'm in my bed. Taking a drink of my water when I hear a smash. The TV in front of me broke. The screen crashed in and it's just sitting there. I get up and look on how it could have broke. Couldn't find anything that might've caused it. Maybe the heat in the room? Maybe there was some type of defect inside of the tele? Don't know. I make sure nothing else is wrong. Making sure that it won't cause a fire and head back to sleep.

Here's another..

The wall in front of me in my room is see-through. It's looking onto the street. Guess my room in this dream is street level. I see someone I know. A girl. She's telling me to let her in. She's smiling and waving and she has a bottle of Vodka in her hand which she's taking sips from. For some reason I'm not letting her in. Someone appears beside me. From under the sheets. It's another friend. Another girl. She's telling me not to let my friend outside in. I don't know who to trust. I wave at my friend outside. I motion to her to wait a few minutes. I talk to my friend in the bed. She doesn't tell me anything. She said I have to make up my own decision. I decide to let my friend on the street in. I tell her to come in. She never does.



I wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment