What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

constant evolution fo the creative mind..


I painted yesterday. Not a new piece but an old piece that I wanted to re-touch a bit. Didn't like it and everytime I would pass it to get to my computer, it would get on my nerves that it's just sitting there with no real attraction for it. Not like my other pieces. So I added more color. Red, Dark Brown, Yellow, and Blue. A lot of blue. Looks nice. The dark yellow was a good touch. It added a bit more mystery to the piece. It's still not my best work, but it'll do for now until I get more paint. Hopefully this weekend. After I got bored around the house so I took a shower and then went for a run in a nearby park. I ran for about 5 miles. Felt good. Funny thing is though, Right after I looked for the closest bench to have a smoke. I walked back while smoking and headed to the bus. Went out for a bit. Even though Monday is TV night for me, I had to get out. Needed something to do. The school idea is looking like it'll be a reality. Have a meeting this week. What's even more exciting is that a friend of mine told me about the Second Career Program that The Man is offering. Find out more about it Right Here. I'm stoked. Hopefully it all goes as planned. Going back to school is something I've wanted to do for a while. I think it falls under my new little philosophy of constant evolution of a creative mind. Came up with that line out of the blue today while making breakfast. I thought it was pretty cool, too. Been feeling a bit more growth than usual lately. It's like I can look inside my brain and see my brain grow slowly. It feels enlightening. Like listening to Mozart for the first time. Or watching fireworks. Or watching the birth of a child. Or listening to someone you admire speak about life's lessons. That kinda enlightening. Nice, Huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment