What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Thursday, May 28, 2009

the all over dream


We have company. Family for the rest of the week. My room has been taken over so I'm crashing in the guest room for now. Whenever I change rooms I tend to get weird dreams. Last night was no exception. I call it the all over dream. Here is what it was like...


I'm in a room. I hear others around me talking about where they'll hide. I hear they're talking about how I already found a room and they need somewhere to spend the night and hide from them. Who's them? Who are we hiding from? I don't know. Anyway, I stay in my bed. Look around and see if there's anything going on outside. Nothing. It's a typical quiet night in the 'burbs. I continue to lay there. Suddenly someone walks in and tells me we're going for a walk. I get up. Get changed and then head outside. Now, I'm in a bus talking to two old pals I haven't spoken to in a long time. They take turns driving while they're spinning on some turntables that were set up at the back of the bus. I'm just sitting there. Enjoying the vibes. I then jump into another bus with a whole bunch of different people. We're talking about the weather and money and politics? Strange stuff. The next thing I know, I'm back in that room hiding from Them. I still don't know who Them were.

I wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment