What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

write, shane..


I've decided that I'm going to write something on here daily. I know I post various things on here everyday, but I don't really Write. I want to write. Look what I did yesterday. Two posts of writing. That's what I like. It makes me proud. Lately, I've just been stuck for stuff to write. No inspiration? Don't think so. Lack of motivation? Maybe. Nothing going on? Sure. There's stuff going on that I can write about but I think it would cross that line of what I'm willing to write and post on here. Maybe I will cross that line. Maybe it has come to that point where I need to cross that line just to keep creative and have my writing muscles working out. I've also thought about doing some poetry but again. Stuck. Writers block gets me every time. Bah. I'm just going to do it. Write. Everyday. Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment