What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

the old sketchbook..



Back in the day, I used to sketch a lot. Anytime I had a chance to, I would find a coffee shop and bring out my black book to draw. Back then, I was a black book graf writer. Nothing too special. I was just doing it because I wanted to feel like I was in the culture someway. I wanted to feel like I was giving back to the community. I was promoting at the same time, so I was able to meet some cool graf cats. Most of them my friends. Anyway, fast forward almost 10 years later and I find my old sketchbook and found these great memories.

*Sorry about the bad quality. Some might need to be reversed.*

Not too sure who this is but they signed my book which is cool.


Mine/UNC


Cndr/UNC

No comments:

Post a Comment