What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

new stones throw


Got an e-mail in my Facebook inbox this morning. For those who know what's going on right now in my personal life, know that I was worried to check who sent me a note. However, was happy it wasn't a note to frown about. It made me smile. It was from the guys at Stones Throw. They were giving me a heads up on new material from Mayer Hawthorne. Checked it out, and it's pretty up there with Stones Throw material. Next level good music type ish with its one individual moniker. Have a listen and if you like you can download it over here.


I Wish It would Rain


Maybe So, Maybe No

No comments:

Post a Comment