What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

hey pt.2


Yo
Yo.
Got a smoke?
Sure. Here.
Thanks. Light?
Yeah.
Saw you talking to whatshername..
Yeah.
So, How did it go?
Alright.
Did you ask her to do something soon?
Nah. Never had the chance to.
Why Not, man? It's obvious you like her.
Is it?
Fuck yeah. To me at least.
Well that's because I told you.
Yeah, but..
What?
Nevermind.
What?
I think you should talk to her. Don't worry about it.
Maybe.
It's been years since you've liked her and nothing.
I know.
Dude, she's cute. You guys get along great. You guys get along great..
Yeah..
Yeah.
So?
So What?
Do something, man. You need to get laid.
Fuck yeah, but I'm not in it only for that. She's a good girl..
Don't tell me you don't want..
Of course I do, but you know...down the line..I don't know. I'm confused.
Whatever dude. I'll talk to her for you.
NO. Don't.
Alright I won't, but just promise me that you're going to talk to her tonight.
Not tonight. She's too drunk. Me too. Want to talk to her with a clear head.
OK. This week, then.
OK.
Cool.
Cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment