What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Sunday, March 1, 2009

they're after me..


Another dream to share. Thought since I'm waiting for the laundry to dry and the dishes to be washed and we're between commercial breaks on the tele I can jot down another recent dream I had. My subconscious sure has been busy lately.


The first one goes like this. I'm at a restaurant sitting alone. It's a tiny little cafe like lunch spot where they serve sandwiches and pitas and healthy dishes with tea or vegetable soup. I'm munching down on tomato soup and a BLT sandwich and a side order of french fries. It's good. I'm eating when I see a guy come into the restaurant in a Mountie outfit. He sits down and the waitress goes over to get his order. The Mountie starts to stare at me. I look at him, nod and raise my glass - all alone have no idea what he wants with little old me. I continue to eat. From the corner from my eye I can still see the man in red still looking over. I get up and go to the washroom. I go into a one person washroom, wash my hands and ready to head out. I leave the washroom and head for the door. Before I get there, the Mountie approaches me. He says, "Hey bud, watch out. They're after you." Confused, I say "Thanks" and go along my way. I have no idea why I didn't ask him who was after me. All I know is that They're after me. Who are they? I'm walking down the street when I hear these screams in the background. These three biker type guys are running towards me. I start running. I go into a nearby field and try to loose them by running in various directions in the forest. I see this huge tree and a hill. I head down the hill. I wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment