What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Saturday, March 21, 2009

some cowboys like me go out like that..


I don't really listen to country songs too much. I don't really listen to country period. However, over the years, I've been able to come appreciate the music. Over the years, I found I've only liked country music when they were duets. Thought I'd count down my Top 5 Country Duets of all time....


1) Islands in The Stream - Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton


2) I Need You - Tim McGraw and Faith Hill


3) Jackson - Johnny Cash and June Carter



4) Two Story House - George Jones and Tammy Wynette


5)The Heart Won't Lie - Reba and Vince Gill

No comments:

Post a Comment