What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Monday, March 9, 2009

my top five biggie tracks..


Today, I just thought I'd have to share. I don't talk about him too much just because to me - he was just a rapper. One of my favorite rappers, but just a rapper. By saying that however, it wasn't until after his death when I actually heard Biggie and started to respect his rhyme flow. His technique. His charisma. His legendary status in the game. He's in my top 10 of favorite all time emcees, for sure and I agree we'll never see anyone like him again.

Here's my Top 5 of Favorite Biggie tracks.


1)Sky's The Limit


2)Ten Crack Commandments


3) Warning


4)Everyday Struggle


5)Juicy

No comments:

Post a Comment