What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

the chair aware challange


I heard Bill and Howard are doing it and well, I thought it would be a great way to raise awareness for Muscular Dystrophy so I'm going to do it, too. One day in May - which still has to be announced, I will be spending the whole day in a wheelchair. In the meantime however, I need your help to raise money. You can check out my page here and give anything you can afford to a great cause.

I will be giving you updates on how the fundraising is going and on the day I'll also be doing some live blogging. So zoom over to the donation page and give as much as you can afford. Anything is greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment