What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

chill...


Cold.
Early Winter.
Christmas shopping at night type of feeling.
Hot Coffee.
Chocolate Milk.
Whatever.
Need to warm the soul.
Bowl of soup.
Hot.
Something not too Chilling.
Chilling, yes.
But in that other way.
That urban slang kind of way.
Slang.
Urban.
I guess I'm part of that Universe.
We've come a long way.
Try not to curse the weather.
It's nature, right?
We should except. Not fight.
But it's too early.
Not ready to pack away my T-shirts.
Only to have so much might every morn
To take to the roads.
Afraid not to fall.
Fall off.
Chill of winter's arrival.
But I do.
I do have the urban universe to warm me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment