What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Sunday, September 7, 2008

the head dream


Had the most bizarre dream last night. Actually, it was my after work nap yesterday afternoon. Most or well, all of my dreams are made up of subconscience events that play out like a TV show or a movie. This is why this dream really freaked me out. It wasn't anything but a floating white head going around and making faces. Some funny. Some scary. Some of them looking like it's going to explode and even some that made me think it was going to come out of my dream and attack me in my bed. It was really odd. Part of me wanted to wake up and leave the floating head alone. The other part wanted to to continue to sleep and see how it plays out. I chose to wake up. Couldn't take it anymore. It was way too freaky.

No comments:

Post a Comment