What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Sunday, March 16, 2008

nice day, eh?


it was a good weekend. i need my space now, though. thinking way too much. maybe too little. i'm thinking of taking a hike today and checking out if i can use my photographic expertise to create some cool stuff. even though i'll be in the city, it's like my way of being in the wilderness. or being home alone in a hot tub listening to smooth jazz. or relaxing in the backyard on a hot summers day. or whatever you do to get away. me. camera. headphones. smokes. maybe some beer later, but for the most part, it'll be me and my imagination. i think it'll be a great way to bring in the spring and wrap up an eventful weekend.

i'll post up the pictures later, but for now i need my space.

No comments:

Post a Comment