What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

G&B: Counting them Down, Not in Order: 37 Years Ago on the Billboard Chart

Tuesday marked my 37th year on the earth. I brought in my 37th year by eating some tasty sushi and going to bed at 10pm. I did go out on the weekend to watch the fight – Guess that was my birthday jam.

The older I get I realize, that the older the music is that I listen to. This week, it has been the golden hits form the late 70s. 1978 to be exact. If you do the math, you’ll know why. Here are some of the records that were big the month I was born. Many of these artists have become huge favourites in my personal collection. Each one has a story. Each one has a tune I never get tired spinning.

Article Here 

No comments:

Post a Comment