What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Monday, March 4, 2013

feels like a monday.

I can't seem to get shake this feeling. It's gonna be a long week. Walking in slow motion this morning, sipping on my coffee and trying to get the week going by doing the regular Monday chores. I tried to spruce up the day a bit earlier by changing up my breakfast routine. Tried a veggie omelette wrapped in a potato roti. They say repetition is the breading ground for insanity.So, I try to change it up, once in while. To keep things fresh The weekend was fine. I slept a lot. Watched a few flicks and had the all important nephew/uncle time on Saturday with my buddy Nate.

Bloody Mondays...

No comments:

Post a Comment